Thursday, January 8, 2015

January 8, 2015

Read this small newspaper clipping and then write a blog post about it. What are your thoughts? How does it make you feel? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself.

I'm Yahir Vanvollenhoven and i like fun and going out with my friends and do stuff. I actually agree with principle John Tapene because that will be a smart thing to do! If i  did that stuff I'll good and tired then I go to sleep and go to sleep and go to to school and have fun! I would maybe, do it twice a month but not everyday, i'll do my homework and stuff but not all that everyday because i get tired man. You know if your under my shoes!
                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                      Opinion Published By Yahir's Blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment