Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

 Friday i was at the Varsity track meet, helping out n the meet. Next thing you know i was there all day, and my parents went to see FURIOUS 7 without me! I was so mad, very one sad it was good movie and stuff, and i really wanted to to see it. On Saturday i went to work with my dad all day it was boring, but i was wearing some tight pants and i bent over to pick up some trash, my pants ripped, and i need to go around for another next 5 hours working with ripped pants.on Sunday we had a game but then it was canceled because of the rain, then i played fifa15, got mad at it, and hanged out at the soccer fields. Monday i went shopping with my mom so buy Skiing stuff because i'm to winter park in Colorado this week with band so i wont be her for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment